Finishing the Series | Stacy Justice Mysteries #3 & Krewe of Hunters #2


The start of a new set of videos for my channel! I'm working on finishing some of the series I'm in the middle of. These videos will feature more in depth thoughts, possible spoilers, and could include things that happened in previous installments.

In this video I will be talking about Tiger's Eye, which is the third book in the Stacy Justice Mystery Series as well as Heart of Evil, which is the second book in the Krewe of Hunters series. Time stamps are as follows:

Introduction to this new series: 0:00
Tiger's Eye (Stacy Justice #3): 3:54
Heart of Evil (Krewe of Hunters #2): 14:08
Closing comments: 24:23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update