Books: My Thoughts on The Demon King (Seven Realms #1)

The Demon King The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

More like a 2.5

I've been meaning to read something by this author for a long time and finally got around to it thanks to a buddy read. Unfortunately this book did not start to grab my attention until almost half way in. Now at the end of this installment, I feel like I'm not invested in the characters. I have issues with several of the things that happened in this installment, and some of it was predictable. That being said, right when I felt like things were starting to get going, the book ended!

I will be reading the next installment before deciding if I'm going to finish reading this series, but I do not feel the need or want to start it right away.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update