Books: My Thoughts on Heart of Evil (Krewe of Hunters #2)

Heart of Evil Heart of Evil by Heather Graham
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Two installments in and this series is just ok for me at this point. I feel like this story was a step back in the suspense and supernatural elements of the first one. Even though I rated both books the same, I would say that I probably enjoyed the first installment just a little bit more than this one.

I am hoping the next installment will bump my enjoyment of this series up, especially considering what is mentioned in the summary.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update