Finished Series: My Thoughts on City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6)

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


What a great series buddy read this has been with Shannon!

I really enjoyed this final installment, though the end seemed to wrap up almost too prettily for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with how it all ended, but it just seems too perfect an end. That being said, I did really enjoy The Mortal Instruments series on a whole and look forward to exploring this world more in the next series.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update