Books: My Thoughts on Mission Titanic (39 Clues: Doublecross #1)

Mission Titanic Mission Titanic by Jude Watson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read for #MarchMysteryMadness

Interesting adventure, but I do feel like I missed out on a bit by not reading the previous series. They do refer to things from that series quite a bit. All the branches of the Cahill Family were interesting, though I'm not quite sure I enjoy this power play between the adults and the teens. This is the second book I've read this month that has a Titanic II in it, which was a little hilarious. Will probably start the initial series before I continue with this one.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update