#Book1CoziesClub: My Thoughts on Kilt Dead (Liss MacCrimmon #1)

Kilt Dead Kilt Dead by Kaitlyn Dunnett
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read for #Book1CoziesClub and #MarchMysteryMadness

Unfortunately this one was just ok for me. I was unimpressed with Liss. Her "tone" of voice didn't sit well with me. I also didn't like Liss' investigative style. Not sure what it was, but I didn't quite care for it.

Two unsavory male characters in this book really brought down this story for me also. I'm not sure if I want to continue with this series. I didn't even read the teaser for the next book that was included in the back of this book. It's a little depressing that I wasn't interested to see what happens in the next one, but I'll let this one simmer and see how I feel about continuing this series later.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update