Books: My Thoughts on Mary Rose

Mary RoseMary Rose by Geoffrey Girard

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Read for #MarchMysteryMadness

Interesting story, though there are things that don't really make sense to me. At times, there was definitely great suspense, though I did put together something early on in the story. At other times, a few of the characters and their behavior got on my nerves.

The afterword provided really didn't add anything to this story for me, as it focused mostly on Alfred Hitchcock trying to get the original play by J.M. Barrie made into a film. I did however enjoy glimpsing what the premise of the original play was. I suppose that though I don't quite understand the end to this tale, but it was an interesting journey getting to it.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update