Books: My Thoughts on What Light

What Light What Light by Jay Asher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm very surprised that I enjoyed this book as much as I did. I don't usually read YA Contemporary Romance, but I was looking for a light holiday read and this fit the bill nicely. The story kept my interest and I found myself thinking about it and wanting to get back to reading it, even when I had to put it down for a couple days so I could focus on a couple buddy reads I was participating in. I just wish that I had picked it up before the holiday season passed.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections