Books: My Thoughts on Phantom Evil (Krewe of Hunters #1)

Phantom Evil Phantom Evil by Heather Graham
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Interesting start to the series and it definitely has a couple things I enjoy in books - ghosts and mystery. I enjoyed how the mystery from the past was tied into the story as well. I'm not yet completely hooked, but will definitely be continuing further into this series.

I'm not sure if it was because I listened to most of this or if it just didn't completely grab my attention, but I had a hard time keeping track of each characters names. Besides the ones we see often, I couldn't remember who was who. Even with the different voices that were performed by the narrator, it was hard for me to keep track of them all. I know as I read through this series further, I won't have that problem, but it was a bit confusing for me.

Looking forward to the next one.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer