Books: My Thoughts on The Christmas Mystery (Detective Luc Montcrief #2)

The Christmas Mystery The Christmas Mystery by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read for the #HolidayBookBingo

Even though this is the second book in a series, you can definitely read this as a standalone as I did. I normally don't read books out of order, but this was a holiday installment, and I thought it would be a nice seasonal read. For being so short, I thought the mystery was well fleshed out, yet I didn't understand the extra bit that was told after the reveal, unless it has something to do with the next book. It was an enjoyable read in any case and I have picked up the others to read soon.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer