Books: My Thoughts on A Christmas Journey (Christmas Stories #1)

A Christmas Journey A Christmas Journey by Anne Perry
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This one was just ok for me. It was my first book by this author and I think most of my disappointment lies in the fact that I thought this was going to be a mystery, and it really wasn't. It is definitely about a journey though and so the title is fitting. It's just not what I was expecting or the type of book I enjoy. Not sure if I will continue to read the rest of the stories in this series.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer