#Book1Cozies Club Bonus: My Thoughts on We Wish You a Murderous Christmas (A Year-Round Christmas Mystery #2)

We Wish You a Murderous Christmas We Wish You a Murderous Christmas by Vicki Delany
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was more like a 3.5 and was #Book1CoziesClub Bonus Book of the Month

I didn't enjoy this one as much as the first one. Not sure if it was due to the fact that there were more dislikeable characters or if it was something else. I also didn't care for Merry's investigative style in this one. Maybe my tastes have changed since a year ago, but the style in which she was questioning people and obtaining information didn't sit right with me and I found myself shaking my head or being irritated with her approach a lot of the time.

I do like this town, and Merry's relationship with her parents and friends is great. I also appreciate how this novel left things with Merry in the romance department. I am looking forward to reading the next one during the holidays next year.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer