Crochet: Granny Square Cocoon Sweater


This past weekend I finished work on this comfy Cocoon Sweater! I followed YARNutopia's video tutorial here. Using Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn in Linen and Black, with a little Vanna's Choice in Taupe and Charcoal Grey, this came out super squishy and soft to the touch. It's been a while since I made myself anything and I absolutely adore this!

Have you made one of these sweaters? If so, please share it with me below. I hope you are all doing great!

Until next time, Take Care & Smi-Le Always!

    ^
(   "   )
/___\     Di

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer