Books: September Wrap Up Part 1 - Novels


This video contains my thoughts on all the novels I read in September. For my thoughts on the manga I read in September, keep an eye out for Part 2 of my Wrap Up. Goodreads links to all books mentioned can be found after the break:
Homicide in Hardcover (Bibliophile Mysteries #1) by Kate Carlisle

Escape from Witchwood Hollow by Jordan Elizabeth Mierek

The Lost Symbol (Robert Langdon #3) by Dan Brown

The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There (Fairyland #2) by Catherynne M. Valente

Raul's Channel Latin Lector

Mystery Madness Goodreads Group for #Book1Cozies Club Discussion Threads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer