Books: My Thoughts on A Perfect Crime

A Perfect CrimeA Perfect Crime by A Yi

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

In all honesty this is probably a 1.5 and not a 2.

Did I enjoy this book? No. Is it a book that's meant to be enjoyed? I don't think so. Then why did you pick up this book? I thought that with a title like A Perfect Crime, this would be a great crime novel. Was it a perfect crime or wasn't it? But I was mistaken.

I can't even say why I disliked this so much without giving things away. I guess what I can say is that the narrative was very harsh and in the end, what I got out of reading this does not equal the time I took to read it and I am very disappointed.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer