Books: My Thoughts on Spy High: Mission One (Spy High #1)

Spy High Mission OneSpy High Mission One by A.J. Butcher

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Entertaining but it definitely has it's eye-rolly moments. It did pick up action wise, towards the end of the book, but for a book with less than 200 pages, this took me way too long to finish. Some happenings at the very end of the book was very unnecessary in my opinion, and to end the book with that as one of the last things on my mind, ugh.

I enjoyed the fact that Bond Team had some diversity with one African American and one Chinese American in their ranks. Several of them were also from different social statuses. I also enjoyed meeting the different members and seeing how they were selected. The very first parts of the book were probably my favorites to be honest.

I will be reading on to the next one eventually, as there was some foreshadowing to something that I think will be interesting to see unfold.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer