Books: My Thoughts on Inferno (Robert Langdon #4)

Inferno: A Novel Unabridged EditionInferno: A Novel Unabridged Edition by Dan Brown

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I thought this was a very interesting story with a relevant topic at its core. This was much more thrilling than The Lost Symbol for me and my mind kept returning to the story at hand whenever I wasn't reading/listening to it. It is a bit scary to think about the possibility of the story happening in real life. I really hope the movie does this book justice, and I can't wait to see this story come to life.

Looking forward to seeing what the next story in this series holds, though the title is already turning wheels in my head. I have not read any of the author's books outside of this series, but since there's a little less than a year to wait for the next installment, that definitely gives me some time to do so.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer