Books: My Thoughts on The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2)

The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die, #2)The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

More like a 3.5

I enjoyed this book but not as much as the first one. The beginning kept up the pace from the previous book, but then I thought it slowed down quite a bit. It picked up again towards the end only to leave me with another cliffhanger ending. I do have the next one but am concerned that it will also have me dwell in my curiosity with a cliffhanger ending again, as I don't believe it's the last book of the series (or so I think I heard).

I have been listening on audio as well as reading a physical copy and do enjoy the narrator. As much as I don't think this was as good as the first, this book did have my interest and I am still wanting to see how this all turns out.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer