Books: July Wrap Up



I've been feeling a bit slumpy but I still managed to read 4 novels and 7 volumes of manga in July. I also participated in the #SaveOurCozies 24 Readathon and failed miserably at the #BookTubeaThon.

Books mentioned:
Channels mentioned:
My #SaveOurCozies Vlog

The First in a Series Cozy Mystery Book Club Announcement and August Books Video

Mystery Madness Goodreads Group

Find me on the following sites (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧
Twitter 
Goodreads
Reader’s Legacy
Books Amino

The blanket shown in the opener was crocheted by me and the blanket in the closer was hand knit by me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer