Books: My Thoughts on A Toxic Trousseau (Witchcraft Mystery #8)

A Toxic Trousseau A Toxic Trousseau by Juliet Blackwell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another highly enjoyable book in this series! This one didn't have as much of the supernatural element that I really enjoy, the story still kept me engaged. I especially liked the scenes during Bronwyn's birthday party and that we got a glimpse into some of the things Aidan does in the community. A couple underlying story lines progressed also and the last few pages left me really curious about the next installment.

I listened to a little bit of this on audiobook. This was the first time that I had done that with one of the books in this series and though I did enjoy the narrator, reading the physical copy allowed me to consume the story faster. As always, can't wait for the next installment!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer