Books: My Thoughts on The School of Good and Evil

The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1)The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a great book! I loved how the themes of good and evil were explored throughout the story. I started out listening to this on audiobook and did not realize that the physical copy had some amazing illustrations! Definitely keep that in mind if you decide to pick this one up. I can't really say anything more because the other things I loved about this story would be spoilery for someone who hasn't read it! Just know that this was highly enjoyable for me and I definitely recommend it.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer