Books: My Thoughts on Better Read Than Dead (Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye Mystery #2)

Better Read Than Dead (Psychic Eye Mystery, #2)Better Read Than Dead by Victoria Laurie

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Read for the #saveourcozies Readathon. Didn't think I would be able to finish this in less than 24 hours, but I did! I really enjoyed this one, and it was very easy to read. I like how Abby's team chimes in whenever she's lying or when others are lying to Abby. I also like how we experience the feel of a yes or no response based on the description of the feeling. I'm really looking forward to getting to the next book during the #booktubeathon



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer