Books: June Reading Challenges Wrap Up

It is time again to let you know how I'm doing with the reading challenges I set for myself at the beginning of the year.


#RockMyTBR - For this challenge, I set a goal for myself to read at least one book off my physical TBR every month. In addition to this list, I want to read one book from Scribd or Kindle Unlimited to make sure I'm making use of those services. Since I paused my Scribd membership for the moment, this meant I had to read something off Kindle Unlimited in June. The books I read for this challenge are as follows:
  • The Silver Chair (Chronicles of Narnia #6) by C.S. Lewis
  • Broken Wings (Hidden Wings #2) by Cameo Renae - read from Kindle Unlimited


#FinishingtheSeries - For this challenge, I set a goal for myself to complete or become current on 3-6 series during the year. I am not counting series I start and finish in 2016 until I finish the initial 6. These are the books I read towards this challenge in June:

  • Fairy Tail Volumes 27 & 28 by Hiro Mashima
So my total completed series for this challenge is still 5, not including any other series I have completed or become current on that I started in 2016. In addition to the above two challenges, I want to strive to read 52 novels in addition to the large amount of manga I've read this year in my Goodreads Reading Challenge. I read 4 novels in June, so that brings my total number of novels read to 36. This means that I still have 16 novels to read before the year is done so I will again be adjusting my Goodreads Reading Challenge to reflect these. I think that's a totally manageable number!

Let me know how you're doing on your challenges! I hope you are all doing great.

Until Next Time, Take Care & Smi-Le Always,

    ^
(   "   )
/___\     Di

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer