Books: My Thoughts on Anne of Green Gables

Anne of Green GablesAnne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this every bit as much as I thought I would. It is shameful how long it took me to finally pick it up and I really have no excuse except to say that I was afraid that I'd be disappointed due to my high expectations. Thankfully those expectations were fulfilled marvelously. This book made me laugh, pulled at my heart and left me wanting to stay in Avonlea. My copy even has a recipe for Raspberry Cordial in the back, which I will definitely be trying out!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer