Books: #BookBuddyaThon TBR


This will be my second time participating in the #BookBuddyaThon. This read-a-thon is running from May 7-13 and this time around I'm participating with my friend Raul from Latin Lector. His channel is here. More after the break:

Elena's channel (Elena Reads Books) here

Sam's channel (ColdTeaandCrumbs) here

Books I'm planning to read:

  • Fire and Ash (Benny Imura #4) by Jonathan Maberry
  • The Death Cure (The Maze Runner #3) by James Dashner
  • The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events #2) by Lemony Snicket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer