Books: My Thoughts on The Unusual Suspects (The Sisters Grimm #2) by Michael Buckley

The Unusual Suspects (The Sisters Grimm, #2)The Unusual Suspects by Michael Buckley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Really enjoyed the second installment in this series. Sabrina was a bit whiny and I'm glad I opted to read this one instead of listen to it on audiobook, as I did with the first book. I also realized that I missed out on all the illustrations the first time around! This one does end on a cliffhanger so have the next one handy if you dislike those.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer