Books: February Wrap Up including #Rainbowthon 2.0


I completed a buddy read, a group read, and one read-a-thon in February. Eight books in total, though the picture above only shows 7 *:゚*。⋆ฺ(*´◡`)


I opted not to put Goodreads links to the books mentioned this time. Let me know if that is something you would like me to continue doing. If so, I will edit this post with the linkies later. You can also find my written reviews on these books in previous posts, if you're interested.

Lee's channel (Totallee.net) here

#Rainbowthon 2.0 was hosted by Lainey (GingerReadsLainey) among others. Lainey's channel here

I read Shadowland with Laura's Goodreads Group, Read with mom2triplets04. Her channel is here

Blanket shown in opener and closer was hand knit by me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer