Books: My Thoughts on Marked in Flesh (The Others #4)

Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4)Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Another great installment in this series! This world always sucks me in right from the start and keeps making me want to know what's gonna happen next. The slow burn romance is still going, but again we take a tentative step forward. Can't wait to see what's in store for our friends in the next installment.

Read towards my #finishingtheseries challenge as the fifth series I've completed (in this case, am current on) this year.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer