Books: My Thoughts on Changing Faces (Criminal Intentions 4)

Changing Faces Changing Faces by Cole McCade
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A bit shorter than the previous installments, but still an entertaining read. The first chapter of this book was a little hard to read in regards to the content. This case did not hold the same intrigue as previous cases for me because it wasn't hard to figure out what happened. The interactions between Seong-Jae and Malcolm though...

I listened to this one entirely via audiobook. The more I listen to the narrator, the move I'm enjoying the experience. I still don't enjoy the way Malcolm is narrated, but I'm getting used to it now and I do feel like the narration provides another layer of entertainment for me with this series. Looking forward to seeing our characters investigate the next case and hopefully we'll get back to longer installments. This one felt like it went by too fast.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer