September Manga Haul | 2023


*I had a few technical difficulties rendering this video after a computer update, so please excuse the few freeze frames you see. Hopefully I'll get this fixed before the next one!

It's Manga Monday! Today I'm sharing with you all the manga I picked up in the month of September.

If you'd like to hear my thoughts on any of the volumes or series I've hauled, please let me know! If I haven't read it already, I'll try to get to it as soon as possible. If I have read it already, I'll direct you to where you can hear my thoughts on the volume.

~Mentions~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections