Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up including Two Holiday Bricks and Technical Difficulties


*I had a few technical difficulties rendering this video after some computer updates. Please excuse the few freeze frames in this one. Hopefully it won't happen next week

Today, I'm sharing with you the fragrances I've been warming in my home over the last week. I also include what I've melted for the prompts from the Wax Melting Challenge hosted by Patricia Gaetz. Includes fragrances from Scentsy,  Destination Wax, Country Candle, Pink Zebra, Kringle Candle, Otaku Scents, Kae's Scented Melts, and L3 Waxy Wonders. I have also warmed through two Holiday Bricks and the new Dumbo Brick and share my thoughts with you on them. 

I am an Independent Scentsy Consultant, so if you'd like to support me by making a home fragrance purchase, please visit my website https://disis19hearts.scentsy.us and choose the Support Disis19 Party.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections