Finished Series: My Thoughts on Ghostly Things, Vol. 3

Ghostly Things, Vol. 3 Ghostly Things, Vol. 3 by Ushio Shirotori
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

With this being the final volume, I do feel this was an unsatisfying end to the series. We don't get all the answers to the mysteries and even the answers we do get are not complete. There were too many things revealed for a series this short and it feels like the mangaka didn't have as many volumes as they thought they would've? This probably could've been at least a 10 volume series with all the mysteries that arose throughout the story.

I really enjoyed the art style and I do feel like our main character will continue to search for answers, however as a reader, we won't see that. I hate when I'm left with a lot of questions at the end of the story and I definitely feel that with this series.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections