Disis19 Diaries: October 1-7 | 2023 - October Wrap Up 1, Mostly Ghostly Update, and a Really Bad Week


Welcome to my October reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass my thoughts on my reads of October, participating in the Camp Crystal Lake Readathon, the Spookoplathon, Hallowtween, and the Manga Freakathon.

~Mentions~

Ghouls, Ghouls, Ghouls (Ghost Hunter Mysteries 5) by Victoria Laurie
Ghostly Things Volumes 1-3 by Ushio Shirotori
In a Dark, Dark Room and Other Scary Stories retold by Alvin Schwartz, illustrated by Dirk Zimmer
In a Dark, Dark Room and Other Scary Stories retold by Alvin Schwartz, illustrated by Victor Rivas
If Witch, then Which? Volumes 1-3 by Ato Sakurai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections