Manga: Re-Read Thoughts on Seven Days: Monday–Sunday

Seven Days: Monday–Sunday Seven Days: Monday–Sunday by Venio Tachibana
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

June 2021 - I really enjoyed this sweet story! Seeing each of them realize how they felt about each other through the week and how their time together is so much more precious as the days tick by kept me reading, even though I had only planned on reading a little of it before calling it a day. I ended up finishing this in one sitting and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

June 2023 - My thoughts on this one have not changed. I enjoyed this re-read as much as I did my initial read. Read for the Manga Pride Readathon.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections