Manga First Impressions: #MangaPrideReads Edition 2023


It's Manga Monday and today I'm bringing you another Manga First Impressions video. In this one, I let you know my thoughts on the following volumes which I read for the Manga Pride Readathon and if I will be continuing the series. If you have read any of these, please let me know what you think, but please no spoilers!

Futari Escape Volume 1 by Shouichi Taguchi
The Summer You Were There Volume 1 by Yuama
Last Gender: When We Are Nameless Volume 1 by Rei Taki
The Titan's Bride Volume 1 by ITKZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections