End of Month Reading Reflections | April 2023 including Orilium Magical Readathon


This video will include a list of all the things I read during the month, a few of my reading stats for the month, my best and worst reads of the month.

If you are interested in hearing my thoughts on any of the things I read during the month, please check out my Disis19 Diaries for April. I do have short written reviews available on Goodreads or my blog for the novels I read, but not the manga. Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is a stat you'd like to see me include in the future!

~Mentions~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update