Disis19 Diaries: April 30-May 20 | 2023 - Lots of Books and Manga Read a Few Half Finished Knits


Welcome to my April/May reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will my reads during the month and a few half finished knits. I also have a small yarn haul to share in this one.

~Mentions~

Maison Ikkoku Vol 1 by Rumiko Takahashi
Charm (Crave 5) by Tracy Wolff
Living Room Matsunaga-san Vols 4-11 by Keiko Iwashita
Reflection (Twisted Tales 4) by Elizabeth Lim
Erased Vol 4 by Kei Sanbe
Demon Slayers Vols 21-23 by Koyoharu Gotouge

Little Muppet Socks
Little Muppets Yarn from Moose & Ewe Yarns
Butterfly Heel from Kay Jones of the Bakery Bears Podcast

Diagon Alley Socks
Diagon Alley Sock Yarn from Quaere Fiber
Rainbow Sock Pattern from Michaela Richter - Free on Ravelry

Demon Slayer Socks
Anime Yarn Club from Hawari Bazaar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update