Disis19 Diaries: May 21-27 | 2023 - May Wrap Up 2, Working on an Older Knit, and a Small Yarn Haul


Welcome to my May reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass my reads during the month and a few knits. I also have a small yarn haul to share in this one.

~Mentions~

Ladies on Top Vol 2 by Nijiganameta
Bleach 3-in1 Edition Vol 14 by Tite Kubo
Villains Are Destined to Die Vol 2 by SUOL, Gwon Gyoeul
Yakuza Fiance Vol 1 by Asuka Konishi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update