Books: My Thoughts on Reflection

Reflection Reflection by Elizabeth Lim
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

More like a 3.5

This was my first of the Twisted Tales. It was definitely interesting and I'm glad I read it, but it was missing something for me. I listened to the audiobook and maybe that did a disservice to my experience with the story as well. Everything just felt so slow and even though the narration was very calming to listen to, I think that hindered the story from drawing me in. I'll definitely need to try to read this again sometime and see if not listening to the audio will change my experience with this book.

Thanks to my friend Amy from AStar Reads from gifting me a copy of this book for Christmas last year!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update