Disis19 Diaries Vlogmas: Nov 27-Dec 3| 2022 - Nov Wrap Up 4, Dec Wrap Up 1, and Advent Unwrappings

 
 
Welcome to my December reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass what I finished reading at the end of November and the beginning of December, as well as unwrapping my Yarn Advent Calendar and Manga Advent Project Packages. There's a little bit of knitting and TV chat in this one as well ^-^ 
 
~Mentions~ 
 
Real Account Volume 1 by Okushou, illustrated by Shizumu Watanabe
 
Knight of the Ice Volumes 2 & 3 by Yayoi Ogawa 
 
The Case Study of Vanitas Volume 2 by Jun Mochizuki 
 
31 Days of Disney Villains Yarn Advent Calendar from Fangirl Fibers 
 
Flax Light pattern from Tin Can Knits - free on Ravelry 
 
Bakery Bears Patron Mystery KAL - Scrooge's Stocking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections