Book1CoziesClub: My Thoughts on Apple Cider Slaying (A Cider Shop Mystery 1)

Apple Cider Slaying Apple Cider Slaying by Julie Anne Lindsey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's been a while since I've read a cozy and I really enjoyed this one.

I will admit that in the beginning, our main character was starting to grate on my nerves. I also couldn't see how there would be any kind of romantic connection with the person I presumed was going to be the love interest. By the end though, I enjoyed our main character and could get behind the romantic pairing as well. I will say though that I did listen to this on audio and I believe the way the characters were narrated is the main reason why I felt this way.

I really enjoyed the relationship between our main character and her grandmother. I also really enjoyed the scenes where she reminisced about her grandfather. As someone who had a close relationship with my grandfather and still feel his loss, I could definitely relate to how she was feeling in those scenes.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections