Disis19 Diaries Vlogmas: December 11-17 | 2022 - Dec Wrap Up 3, A Completed Series, and a Migraine


Welcome to my December reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass what I finished reading in December, as well as unwrapping my Yarn Advent Calendar and Manga Advent Project Packages. There's a little bit of knitting and TV chat in this one as well ^-^ 

In December, I am also softly participating in Christmathon so you will see how I fare with those prompts as well in these videos.

~Mentions~

Servamp Volumes 2 & 3 by Strike Tanaka

Ima Koi Now I'm in Love Volumes 1 & 2 by Ayuko Hatta

Dear Noman Volumes 1 & 2 by Neji

Cat Massage Therapy Volume 2 by Haru Hisakawa

31 Days of Disney Villains Yarn Advent Calendar from Fangirl Fibers

Flax Light pattern from Tin Can Knits - free on Ravelry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections