Disis19 Diaries: October 9-15 | 2022 - October Wrap Up 2 with Knitting and TV/Movie Watching Chat


Welcome to my October reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass what I finished reading so far in October as well as what I'm logging for the Camp Crystal Lake Readathon and Manga Freak-a-thon.  There's some knitting and movie watching chat in this one too ^-^ 

~Mentions~

Devil's Line Vols 1-7 by Ryo Hanada

Mostly Ghostly Sweater Pattern by Meagan Regan from Bad Wolf Girl Studios available on Ravelry and Etsy.

Sock pattern is Crunkled Socks by Kay Jones of the Bakery Bears Podcast on Ravelry and LoveCrafts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections