Finished Series: My Thoughts on The Fourth Closet (Five Nights at Freddy's 3)

The Fourth Closet The Fourth Closet by Scott Cawthon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Probably more like a 4.5

This was my favorite installment of the trilogy. So much happened and the pacing was much faster. I almost feel like I need to re-read it immediately because things haven't yet settled in my mind yet. I listened to the entire trilogy from audiobook, so I think my next read through will be physically. The audiobooks were very entertaining, though Charlie's voice irritated me. Definitely looking forward to the other books in this franchise.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections