Manga Series Sampler | Kaguya-sama: Love is War


Welcome to another Manga Series Sampler video! These videos are just like my Series First Impressions videos where I tell you my thoughts on the series and whether or not I will be continuing it. The only difference is that I will talk about the first three volumes instead of just the first volume. That being said, I try to be as spoiler free as possible by not discussing things past the first volume.

In this video I give you my thoughts on Kaguya-sama Love is War by Aka Akasaka. Let me know if this series sound interesting to you down in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections