Books: My Thoughts on The Phantom Music Box (Haunted Museum Mysteries #2)

The Phantom Music Box (The Haunted Museum #2)The Phantom Music Box by Suzanne Weyn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read for #MarchMysteryMadness

I didn't enjoy this one as much as The Titanic Locket, but it was still an entertaining read. This definitely requires you to have knowledge of what The Blue Danube sounds like, as it plays a prominent roll in this book. It also references a few ballet techniques.

I did not agree with how our main character's parents reacted to things including discussing how our main character's anxiety trigger shouldn't affect her anymore. Their reaction at the end also seemed very extreme to me.

All in all, I will continue with this series but this is probably an installment I won't revisit.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update