Books: My Thoughts on The Last Vampire (The Last Vampire #1)

The Last Vampire

The Last Vampire by Christopher Pike
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

More like a 2.5

Buddy read with my friend Raul from Latin Lector for #MarchMysteryMadness

I am making my way through my collection of Christopher Pike novels accumulated from my youth through my adult years. This was one I hadn't read when I was growing up, so I was very interested in getting into it. Unfortunately while there were a few things that I found interesting, there were more things that bothered me about this story.

I do have the rest of this series, so I will read them but this one was a bit disappointing. The next one sounds more like interesting, so hopefully I'll enjoy that one a bit more.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections