Books: My Thoughts on A Deadly Inside Scoop (Ice Cream Parlor Mysteries #1)

A Deadly Inside Scoop A Deadly Inside Scoop by Abby Collette
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

More like a 3.5

Read for #Book1CoziesClub and #MarchMysteryMadness

I really enjoyed this one, though I didn't really enjoy how the revelations came about at the end. The recipes at the back were a nice surprise! I'll definitely be continuing with this one and I look forward to more ice cream creations in the next installment.

For more of my thoughts, check out my Series First Impressions video coming out soon, or read along with me through my Chapter by Chapter videos!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update