Books: My Thoughts on The Midnight Witness (Louise Rick #1)

The Midnight Witness The Midnight Witness by Sara Blaedel
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read with the World of Sleuths Goodreads Group

This one was interesting, up until I realized who the killer was. Unfortunately it was pretty obvious to me. I had read The Forgotten Girls last year and really enjoyed it, not knowing it was part of this series. It's a good thing I did though because if I hadn't, I probably wouldn't continue with this series based off my feelings on this installment.

The way Louise and Camilla treat each other in this one is not great. It amazes me that they are friends with the way they treat each other. I know their relationship is much better later in the series, so that helped a bit. Louise and her relationship with her boyfriend is not great here either. The investigation was interesting though and I will be continuing with this series, since I know these things I mentioned are better later.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections