Books: My Thoughts on Asylum (Asylum #1)

Asylum Asylum by Madeleine Roux
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read this as part of #OurLostLibrary #Lostathon - Logging this for Book that starts with A and Booktube find

I thought I'd get an early start on some spooky reads this year and this fit the bill nicely. The momentum in this book was great and though I listened to a majority of this on audio, I definitely recommend the print book. There are pictures from actual asylums included that gave a different feel to the story for me. I am excited to see how this story continues and have already started the next installment.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer